Friday, May 25, 2007

The House I Might Buy

This is the house that I am thinking about buying. It is in a cute neighborhood in Lithia Springs, not far from where I am now. It has 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, but I don't have pictures of any of those. But here are the pictures I do have (from the listing):




The Living Room/Dining Room Combo...or part of it at least...


About half of the kitchen. All the appliances & countertops are new. The paneling is real wood (like Mee Maw has in her house!) and it gives it a cabin-y feel which I like (and it doesn't look as dark in person as in does in the picture):


The fireplace in the den...with the same wood paneling.


And yes, I really want a pool (people keep asking me that)! It wasn't something I was looking for when I started looking for a house, but finding a house I like that has a pool in a big plus!


The french doors off the porch lead into the master BR.




The steps from the porch lead into the rest of the back yard, which you can see part of in this picture.


And the yard is fully fenced in. The only changes I'd need to make for it to be completely Whitney-friendly are a doggy door, and a gate for the steps leading down to the pool area



(there is also some missing fencing, but its on the other side of the pool deck...I'd just need to block off the very small area between the back of the pool deck and the fence in the back, so she couldn't get through it.)

And the yard actually looks better now than it did when these pictures were taken. Although if we don't get some rain soon watering of yards may be banned altogether. But heck, no grass growing means no grass mowing!

1 comment:

Nolan said...

Wow, that pool is great! Looks fairly new, too. Brandon loves wood walls like that...everytime I watch HGTV and they rip it out or paint it, he gets so mad ;)